Sunday, July 29, 2007

Where is it 1

I would like to try and start a Where is it contest. Lets see if you know or can guess where the picture was taken. I figured we need to do something with all the pictures in our library so this seemed like the best idea. Just one rule, if you know for sure where it is, just post the initials so that others may guess without seeing on accident. Even if you don't know, post a guess or ask for a hint and we will see what we can come up with. Here is the first one.... Who will get it?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it NB? (M's guess). Or, is it the end of RR? (D's guess). Did we win?????? M&D

Angi said...

ni idea.... I can tell I'm not going to be very good at this game. My guess is UT. :)

The Merk-ster said...

Angi - You are the winner!! Yes, it's UT. But the rest of you can still keep playing because you probably think you need to be more specific than that. So, M and D, NB is correct. But which one. (Angi, don't worry. I didn't even know where it was and I was there when the picture was taken! Details.)

Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie said...

FYI, it's definitely SNB in NBNM, UT.

Tuffie said...

Good job Nathan, now if anyone else wants to guess, Nathan's post is a hint.

Jessica said...

Is it no-soup-for-you-bridge? Don't worry, we figured it out. It's SB in NBNM. WE WIN AGAIN!!!