Sunday, October 28, 2007

Back to the Mountains

Last week Chris and Allison asked us to take them backpacking, so like good neighbors we decided to take them. After much deliberation on location we finally settled on Pine Valley Mountain, specifically the Whiterocks trail. Friday night we went in 2 miles and camped, then Saturday we hiked up to the Whiterocks Reservoir (pond) and then out. A fun time was had by all and the weather was perfect- (just a little nippy friday night and on our hike). Hope you all had a good weekend too.


2 comments:

Suzie said...

Good Times. I'm glad yo see you are still out there in the wilderness. Do you ever sleep in your bed? We miss you guys! Plan on our annual February visit!
-suz

becky said...

I feel like a schizophrenic when I read your blog -- I love it and I hate it. I love you guys and reading about all your adventures, but I hate you guys for having such a wonderful life in the mountains, which I miss so much! (Okay, I don't hate you, we'll call it "jealousy.")