Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My thoughts....brace yourselves

So, I had a few extra minutes today (actually, they weren't extra--I stole them from the time I was supposed to be writing a report), and I was reading a friend's website called 100 Days of Love. From there I got linked to another website, The Next 100 Days. I'm feeling inspired (a little guilty, but inspired nontheless). See, the thing is, it's so easy to get wrapped up in yourself, and I didn't even realize it until I took a second to see what other people were thinking. Unfortunately, I can't say it has changed my life forever and I will never be that selfish self that I am. But I am passing on the links to all of you (check the list on the right). Maybe you will be inspired. And maybe if you all get inspired, it will keep inspiring me! There I go again being selfish. :)

1 comment:

The Ziemers said...

Angela Merkley, is that you? It is so hard to tell with everyone's married names. Well, it is Sherri Muir Ziemer, Jon's little sister. Remember me? I was just blog surfing and found yours and thought I would say "Hi!" It's fun to see what you're up to!