Sunday, June 29, 2008

Trying to Keep Up

It has been a crazy last couple of weeks and I realized that we have not put a post up in those last couple of weeks, so here are some highlights.

Eliza helped in the garden one of the Saturdays

Her second picnic brought some yawns but it was still fun.

Eliza went fishing,

and gave Dad some pretty good looks,

and she had had plenty of visits from friends.

We look forward to seeing some of you this coming weekend when she will be blessed, travel safe and we will see you soon.

7 comments:

Tami said...

cute, Cute, CUTE! What more can you say? She is just so stinkin' cute!

Nathan said...

I miss being closer to you guys. You are doing a great job with your little girl. She is precious! Of course she likes the outdoors... she's got the genetics for it.

The Merkleys said...

Hey who new! Now I have your old last name! How are you? I am glad you found our page. keep in touch! I am going to add you to my friends. Is that OK?

The Merkleys said...

Freaking cute! I'm thinkin' her and Paisley look a lot alike.

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

It looks like a little one in the family won't keep you indoors, that is great! She is a cute kid.

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Hey - when are we going to see some pics from last weekend...we'd love to see some since we missed the blessing.

Stacy and Tay said...

She is such a little doll...kinda makes me want one of my own! (p.s. in case you don't know who this is it's Stacy (used to be Lyman)