Sunday, September 21, 2008

Eliza's Daddy


So, yesterday, out of nowhere, I got sick. Body aches and tiredness - right in the middle of my Saturday project. No energy and all I wanted to do was lie there. Well, thanks to Eliza's wonderful daddy, that's exactly what I did. Aaron did the dishes, played with Eliza, and even gave her a bath - all by himself (baby-bathing is a tricky feat, as I'm sure many of you know, especially since she has gotten so squiggley!) And she loved it. Eliza loves her Dad more than anyone. She lights up when he comes in the room and gets super excited when he chases her down the hall. And he loves her and it shows. So this is my big thanks to such a wonderful husband who loves both his girls so much! Thanks, Silly!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Ellie is the same way with her dad. Every time she comes down the stairs, she expects to see him there. Daddies are wonderful!!!