Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Day of Thanksgiving

I am in love with this little girl!


Leave it to Rachel Ray to make me think about how every day can be a day of Thanksgiving. And I'm very thankful to be Eliza's mommy. I love her smiles, her snuggles, her giggles and how squirmy with excitement she gets when she sees her dad. Every night we thank Heavenly Father for letting her come to our family and for being so healthy and happy and just bringing us so much joy. I don't think I really knew what joy was until she came.

And here's another story that just makes your heart swell with thankfulness. Read it, cry over it and then give a little early thanks of your own.

Photobucket

If you really want to shed some tears, read Mia's story as told by her mommy. It will make your heart swell with thankfulness. Well, at least it did mine.

5 comments:

camie said...

she is too cute ang! let me know if you guys come up this way, i would love to meet her!

The Merkleys said...

I know exactly what you mean.

Nathan said...

Ang,
Thanks for posting Mia's story... it has been such a hard thing to watch the pain and struggles her family has gone through. It has been very expensive too. Letting people know how they can help was truly thoughtful of you.

Amy said...

Holy cow Ang! She is adorable. She has gotten so big. I wish I had your attitude. Not that I am not thankful for my kids, but I just have to keep reminding myself that. Hope to see you guys sometime soon.

Unknown said...

Hi thanks for visiting mu blog. No pattern ,just outlined a stocking i already had then just went with it. mishelle