Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just for Jam

One of my very best friends (whom I don't see/talk to nearly often enough) gave us a very cute outfit when Eliza was born. (Ok, she was two months old but when you live across the country - 2 months old is practically just born).

I just talked to this friend for the first time since we saw her in July and it just so happened that Eliza was wearing the outfit.

Coincidence? I think...yes.

But it was a great one and great to talk to an old friend.

So this picture is just for you, Jam! Love ya!




And this one is just because she's silly!

7 comments:

Jamila said...

Oh yes! Oh yes!!! So cute!

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so cute and so big!!! Where has all the time gone?

Amy said...

Holy cow Ang. I could swear that first picture is a baby picture of you. She looks just like you and I always thought she was her father's daughter.

Angi said...

What a little cutie!

The Merkleys said...

lovin' that grin!

The Byingtons said...

Angela, How are you? Your husband came into the City Offices the other day, so I hope he told you hi for me. Your daughter is so cute. Hope all is well.

camie said...

ang, she is so cute! and getting so big, doesn't time fly so quickly?
so did you hear the brian and natalie are taking tom's job at badger?
i think that is cause for celebration... in the form of taking a road trip to idaho to welcome them proper. since you missed the reunion and all.