Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We've got a lot of catching up to do

I just downloaded my pictures and it took about 15 minutes. That means, lots of pictures. Which means lots of happenings. Which means lots of posts. We hope. Given lots of motivation. And lots of naps. :)

So here's the first. This is what I found today when I heard not-so-sleeping noises come from the room after Eliza was put in her bed for a nap.



And the face that says "But Mom, aren't you proud of me?"


Oh boy. Here we go.

5 comments:

camie said...

love the paint job on your walls!
you just wait, it is only the beginning! so cute though...

josh said...

That adorable little face has mischief written all over it. Hey, is she crawling? It looks like it in Steph's pictures.

Lori Ann said...

Nice paint job on the crib as well but mostly nice job on the kid. What a absolute cutie. And getting cuter by the day. Not that she didn't start out that way!!

camie said...

ang, one of my friends from high school married brian's little brother and she told me. they supposedly start this summer sometime. very exciting stuff.

Erika said...

That wall is so awesome! I love the blocks of color. Ellie is always waiting for me in her crib like that. She chews on it while she waits. Little beaver...