Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's About Time

I know, I know. You have all been dying to know. But it literally is about time and how it flew out the window the second we brought

Nora Noelle

home from the hospital. We are loving our two beautiful girls.
Case and point, I was going to post a picture of her at home, but I haven't had time to download those ones yet - so you get another hospital one. :)

We are also loving
  • Nana for coming to our rescue
  • neighbors who have brought meals and gifts
  • naps (thanks again to Nana)
Aaron said it best this morning..."Everyone is too nice to us." THANKS EVERYONE!

8 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Congrats again! And, what a beautiful name!

Melanie said...

I am so happy you went with her name. If you didn't use it I would have been tempted!

Jeff and Aubrey said...

Love it!! Eliza's stylin purse looks fabulous

SusieQ said...

Congrats! Love the name! If there is something I can do to be too nice, please let me know!

The Wheelers said...

I LOVE her name!!!! Congrats again!

Morgans said...

I love the name, congrats!!

Erika said...

Her name really is beautiful. It was worth the wait.

Suzie said...

Yippee!!! Congratulations! We cant to meet her, and we absolutely LOVE her name!