Thursday, August 26, 2010

For Aaron

Once upon a time we decided to see if maybe we could possibly stand to be with each other every single day for the rest of forever (minus random scout trips, sewing holidays and trips to Tridell).

I was nervous.

You were a little more sure.

I decided I'd give it five years, and then if I didn't like it I was out.

Well, times up.

And I'm staying.
Not because there are too many kids,
but, because I like it.
In fact, I love it.

Thanks for making my the last five years such a great adventure.
I can't wait to see where we go next.

Happy Anniversary! yesterday
I love you.

5 comments:

camie said...

i love this!

Jessica said...

Glad you decided to stick around...it's super fun to be related to you!

Hope said...

very sweet! congrats!

Melanie said...

Thanks for making me laugh this morning. We always knew you would love it!

The Merkleys said...

That was super sweet. Congrats on lasting 5 years! ;)