Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two cool things

This is a totally random post. I found this cool activity as I was standing in the kitchen at 3 a.m. Why was I surfing the internet at that time of morning? What else do you do when you can't breath unless you are standing, you can't clean because everyone else is blissfully asleep, and you stub your toes every time you pass into the next room?

Anyway, maybe some of you frozen northerners could try it out and let me know how it works. I think the only time we might be cold enough would be in the middle of the night. :) Makes you want to come visit, doesn't it.

I'm also trying to win this. Wouldn't that be fun?

3 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Wow! That's incredible. Makes me want to try it sometime with my kids. :)

Jessica said...

3am - we should hang out! That's what time we went to bed last night. Remodeling ROCKS!!

Andrus Family said...

I know I haven't seen you in a long time but have I missed something? Why can't you breath at 3 in the morning? I was also up then feeding the baby. The bubbles sound fun!!