Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Trick of Tricks

I feel that a post is necessary. We've been busy, to say the least, and I'm sure it will stay that way. For instance - did you realize it is now less than 10 weeks until Christmas? Yeah, how 'bout that for an eye-opener.

But that's not the point of this little post. The point is to share a video with you. Eliza has been the proud master of this trick for some time, but she has recently added the sound effects, and I think you'll agree, it's just too cute not to share.




Aaron's sound effects aren't bad either. :)

12 comments:

Kevin said...

That is awesome!! Way too cute :-)

The Merkleys said...

oh my gosh- love it. you're so brave. I about had a heart attack when Josh did that to her. Eliza and Paisley's sounds are so similar! Gotta love the jibberish.

The Merkleys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Those squeals are so cute! (much cuter from Eliza than from Aaron though!)

Jeff and Aubrey Hardman said...

oh that is adorable!! I love it!

Shafferprincess said...

She's a cutie, Angela!! I love baby noises! My middle son always sounded like a squirrel. It was too cute!

Peggy said...

Dads must feel the need to do that with their babies--my husband has done it with all 3 of our boys. The first few times it scared me, now I'm not even phased by it until some mother panics at the site! She is sure a cute little girl, its so fun to watch the little ones grow up and all the new things they discover!

Melanie said...

I am too scared to try that with Bennett, but Eliza looks like she LOVES IT! Too cute.

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Super cute! It was only a matter of time before she forced into the Merkley trick.

Angi said...

Wow! That was one of those things where I really wanted to turn away but couldn't keep my eyes off the screen. She's a cutie!

Trent, Lori, Brinley and Colbie said...

What a little cutie! She is such a doll...good job you two! We love the squeals...from both Aaron and Eliza!

Andrus Family said...

It was fun seeing you the other night. Eliza is so cute. Thanks for sharing the grapes and pomegranites with us. We are enjoying them. Love the trick!!