Sunday, March 22, 2009

I know this makes two Zion posts in a row, but I didn't get to go on the Angels Landing trip so...
It was nice to have William, Steph and Paisley come and stay with us the first part of March. Although the pictures are only from Zion, we also got to play in the park and have lots of fun outside. I kind of messed up the week with a little "accident" but I will let Angela post that one if she dares. These pictures come from the Riverside Walk in Zion, nice stroll by the river with the strollers up to the exit of the Narrows. Zion is a different place in the winter time with no leaves on the trees and not so many tourists, I kind of like it this time of year.




3 comments:

Nathan said...

We need to come visit you. Suzie and I are in serious need of some southern Utah hiking. I will need to call you soon!

Josh McFarland said...

Angela.... What type of 'accident'? I'll be in southern utah this summer, and would love to visit ya'll and meet Eliza.

Caitlin said...

love that last photo! . . . so cute!